Players in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget.

3 posters

Go down

Dont forget. Empty Dont forget.

Post  Zekit Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:52 am

Have always been able to write it easily except to my beloved.
I would sit hours whit my pen to discribe how mutch i loved you,
but Words couldent tell what my heart is feeling simple saying i love you wasn`nt enough.

Whatever you need to hear, where ever you talk whit me, whatever you heart desires,
As long as we can be together you can aways count on me i will always be there for you.!

Dont Forget
Dont Forget

Whatever you need to hear, where ever you talk whit me, whatever you heart desires,
As long as we can be together you can aways count on me i will always be there for you!.

Your love gave me the courage to say it
your the reason for my beating heart the one that starts and ends everyday
its true, i have suffered a lot of pain ive loved you through all fights

As long as we can be together you can always count on me i will always be there for you.!

Dont Forget
Dont Forget

As long as we can be together you can always count on me i will always be there for you

i would fly the seven seas to get a hug from YOU, your arms my favorite place Yes, its true,
Words of love so softly spoken, graze into the depth of your eyes , my love images
holding you so tight

As long as we can be together you can always count on me i will always be there for you.!

Dont Forget
Dont Forget

As long as we can be together you can always count on me i will always be there for you

my head lays on my pillow the rom is dark and damp. If i could only see your face though i know i cant, i try to close my eyes and sleep, but your face haunts my dreams i feel like ive been torn again im broken. I toss and turn im restless i know i will not sleep i know that i still think of you, do you think of me? I wish you did i will always love you

Dont Forget
Dont Forget

Zekit
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Dont forget. Empty Re: Dont forget.

Post  Ayubu Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:38 pm

its not valentine yet Wink
Ayubu
Ayubu
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down