Players in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If any of the old guild members see this, please reply!

2 posters

Go down

If any of the old guild members see this, please reply!  Empty If any of the old guild members see this, please reply!

Post  Servina Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Hello guys.

There has been about 3 years since my time in Players in Pyjamas, and to be honest, it was the best time I ever had in this game.
I assume most of you have already quit the game, but in all honesty, I miss you guys, especially Viskara & Psychuil, best guild leaders I have seen in years =)

Just looking back at all the good memories makes me all nostalgic, I really miss the days in this guild. =D
I was actually very surprised that I remembered my password to log in here.

So, please, if you see this, leave a reply, let me know you are still alive!

I hope you all are doing good.

You can contact me via my email: alexandergraham.e@gmail.com (realID too)

or

You can find me in-game on Deathwing EU - Character: Sketchy
Servina
Servina
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

If any of the old guild members see this, please reply!  Empty Re: If any of the old guild members see this, please reply!

Post  Psychuil Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 pm

cheers
It's awesome to hear we're still remembered fondly Smile

We've both stopped playing and moved on to other things. Viskala is a big time lawyer now, so she has no time for games.
I, on the other hand, am a big time tech guy working from home, so i play alot. But not WoW, since i think i've had enough of the game.
Eventhough we don't see ourselves logging into WoW, we're still attacked by buttloads of nostalgia whenever we think back on our time in PiP.
But if you play BF3, feel free to add me on battlelog Smile

And we got married, as a sidenote bounce
Psychuil
Psychuil
Forum daddy
Forum daddy

https://pjrus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If any of the old guild members see this, please reply!  Empty Re: If any of the old guild members see this, please reply!

Post  Servina Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Oh wow, I do remember that she was studying a lot, it paid off in the end I see =D

Congratulations on the marriage! cheers Glad to see the two of you still are together Wink
Say hello to her from me too Smile

Yeah, the game has changed a lot, but I still find it fun, to some degree. Speaking of games, I don't have BF3, unfortunately. I might go get it now though Very Happy

Feel free to add me on steam if you use it: sceptian (Old, old, OLD name, don't judge Razz )
Also available on Skype: sparkytwist

Servina
Servina
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down