Players in Pyjamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank breakdown

2 posters

Go down

Rank breakdown Empty Rank breakdown

Post  Psychuil Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 pm

For those who don't know, i'll explain what each of our guild ranks mean.

Guild leader - This be Viskala, and i love her alot.

Officer - This be only me for now, same authority as guild leader.

Minor officer - Can promote and demote people, and give them a warning (see the Warned class)

Alt - Unused for now (deroan has an alt forgot the nick.. oopsi. Visk)

Member - You're in, we like you, you can inv new members. (& don't forget to promote them to freshman. ty deroan Smile. Visk)

Freshman - You're new, and we wanna get to know you

Warned! - You have been a bad member, and are on probation, if so, please contact me (Shimi, ingame) or Viskala either here or on the forums, and we'll do our best to fix it.
Psychuil
Psychuil
Forum daddy
Forum daddy

https://pjrus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rank breakdown Empty Problem with the new ranks

Post  Deroan Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:29 pm

The new ranks doesn't work properly, because when i invite someone, they start in the warned rank and they can't write in chat or anything else :S Can you change which rank players begin in? Or else all members need to be able to promote, but that wouldn't be good either. I hope you fix this!

EDIT: The guy i invited that started out as warned is named Ishnuy.
EDIT2: Sundara/Viskala (the wise ^^) fixed the problem by allowing all guildies of the member rank to promote warned people to freshman, but only promote them if it was you who invited him or if you know he havn't got the warning from a Minor Officer or higher rank. So just keep that in mind people afro (I used the afro smiley just because i've always wanted to use him somewhere)
Deroan
Deroan
Freshman
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum